Our antler chews are from Grade A and AA, Red Deer antler, naturally shed, responsibly sourced, traceable and sustainable, many from the highlands of Scotland.
The antler is hand washed in pure water, hand cut and then hand sanded to smooth all the edges. Every chew is then hand checked for quality, all here in the UK.
Healthy, unprocessed, nutritious, low odour chews for dogs of all shapes and sizes, that last for ages and are a great boredem buster!
They are free from chemicals, preservatives, colouring and additives, all natural!
- High in natural minerals and nutrients
- Helps improve circulation and metabolism, reduces cholesterol
- Strengthens bone structure, muscles and joints
- Maintains healthy cells and aids the immune system
- Helps prevent inflammation from arthritic conditions
- Made from our Grade A Antlers that are naturally shed each year, from free ranging deer that live natural lives. No deer are ever harmed
- Low odour, no stains and lasts for ages.
The weight ranges between 75g - 150g
This is a natural product and the antlers will vary in size and shape.
1 antler per purchase*
We hope you'll be delighted with your new Monstar Wear, but we understand there may be occasions where it is necessary to return an item.
Goods can be returned for a full refund (including outward delivery charge) if they are faulty or if the wrong item has been dispatched.
In this event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will arrange their return.
If the goods have been dispatched as ordered, they can be returned for a refund, but only for the cost of the goods if they have incurred a delivery charge.
All returns must be organised within 28 days of receiving your order.
Items must be unused, still have their original packaging and labelling, and be accompanied by the original delivery note.
Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
The card used for the purchase will be credited with the original purchase amount (less any delivery charge paid where appropriate.)