Traditionally made and enjoyed for centuries by the people of the Himalayas, this 100% natural hard cheese is now available as a long lasting chew for dogs!
Yak Snack Himalayan Dog Chews are proudly made in Europe using 100% cow milk, thus adhering to high standards of production whilst still using traditional Himalayan techniques.
- Long Lasting (Note it is not possible to guarantee how long these chew's will last. They are softer than the likes of antlers or bones, but much tougher than most regular dog chews)
- 100% Natural – It is simply cheese derived from 100% cow milk
- No artificial preservatives or colourings
- Grain & Gluten free
- Rich in Calcium & Protein (over 60%).
- Virtually lactose free
- Zero waste – when the chew gets to be very small, pop it in the microwave for 30-45 seconds until puffed, and feed to your dog as a tasty puff chew.
Suitable for: puppies over 4 months of age.
Size: 1x Medium, approx 68-80g
Yak Snack Himalayan Dog Chew
We hope you'll be delighted with your new Monstar Wear, but we understand there may be occasions where it is necessary to return an item.
Goods can be returned for a full refund (including outward delivery charge) if they are faulty or if the wrong item has been dispatched.
In this event please contact email@example.com who will arrange their return.
If the goods have been dispatched as ordered, they can be returned for a refund, but only for the cost of the goods if they have incurred a delivery charge.
All returns must be organised within 28 days of receiving your order.
Items must be unused, still have their original packaging and labelling, and be accompanied by the original delivery note.
Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
The card used for the purchase will be credited with the original purchase amount (less any delivery charge paid where appropriate.)